Subject: Fwd: Italo - Booking Confirmation
From: Celia Bernal <[email-masked]>
To: Luis Felipe Romero <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:08:53 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Italo <[email-masked]>
Date: 2018-02-17 22:33 GMT+01:00
Subject: Italo - Booking Confirmation
To: [email-masked]

Booking Confirmation, Booking contact: Maria Celia Bernal Losada. Ticket
code: G615GC

Booking Confirmation

Booking contact: Maria Celia Bernal Losada

Ticket code:

G615GC

Going out
Departure Date
18/05
Time of dep / arr
20:33 > 22:00
Journey
Bologna -
Venezia SL
*Bologna*
*Venezia SL*
Time of dep/arr Train N. Ambience
20:33 > 22:00 8926 Smart
Coach Seat
7 10

Click here and download the PDF to see the details about all passengers.
<http://tickets-ntv.pasngr.com/20180217/Ticket_for_PNRG615GC193211110.pdf>

In case you need to change your ticket or buy new one, you can do it also
by your mobile phone on m.italotreno.it

NTV Transportation Terms and Conditions are available at italotreno.it
italotreno.it

* Have a nice journey Italo.*
CHANGE TICKET
<https://biglietti.italotreno.it/Booking_Modifica_RicercaBiglietto.aspx?Culture=en-US>
BUY NEW TICKET <http://www.italotreno.it/?sc_lang=en>

If your ticket is associated with an Italo Più account. Only the account
holder can travel on this ticket. Please check the passenger details
entered so as to avoid incurring any possible fines.

With the new Italo free application you can buy your tickets , consult
timetables , manage your travel and much more . Download now the version
for iOS devices from the App Store, or the version for Android devices from
Google Play

<http://www.italotreno.it/en/services/hotel>

Privacy <http://www.italotreno.it/it/privacy-policy> | Legal notes &
Copyright <http://www.italotreno.it/it/copyright-note-legali> | Transportation
terms and Conditions <http://www.italotreno.it/it/termini-condizioni>

.ITALO è un marchio di Italo S.p.a.
© - P.IVA: 09247981005